What we do
- We offer a broad range of educational programmes for pupils that we implement directly at your school.
- We are capable of preparing an educational programme almost on any topic which is relevant for global development education. This way we respond to teachers’ needs.
- We are able to realize a educational programme for a school (or just a class) up to 120 pupils (thematic day).
- We offer seminars for nursery, primary school and secondary school teachers that take place in an interactive way and that give the opportunity to try the activities which are supposed to be used in teaching process afterwards.
- We organize a conference about global development education for teachers, headmistresses, headmasters, students of pedagogy and informal education teachers who are interested in global topics.
- We offer verified methodical materials dedicated to global development education topics that may save teachers’ time.
- We are active mostly in Olomouc, Zlín and Moravian-Silesian Region.
- We arrange public lectures called Development Evenings with experts in development and humanitarian cooperation that give the audience information about what is going on in the world.